(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( email@example.com )
The provider of this website collects and stores information using automatic log-files. This information is sent by your Browser automatically and contains:
- Browser-type / Version
- Used operating system
- Hostname of the accessing agent
- Time of the server access
These data cannot be attributed to specific persons and will not be combined with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data once we obtain knowledge or awareness of illegal activities.